Learning Technology Facilitators perform many functions. Images from the Noun Project
Learning Technology Facilitators assist faculty, instructors and students participating in online, blended and technology-mediated courses. They can help with:
- In-Classroom station – setup, connections, monitoring and disconnections
- Online classes (e.g., Zoom) – support for students, faculty and staff.
- Taking attendance
- Distribution of materials
- General classroom management – e.g., preventing disruptions, monitoring student behaviours
- Course exercises – e.g., setting up groups for group work
- Using UCNLearn tools – e.g., submitting assignments to dropbox, taking quizzes
- Support for invigilating tests or exams*
- Student Course Evaluations
*Note: invigilation support is available only when faculty coverage is not possible at the home (instructor) location of the course. To request invigilation support, download the form on this page and submit it to your Dean's office.