The Centre for Learning, Education and Research (CLEaR) provides staff and faculty another avenue to access the resources of the Reconciliation, Research, and Academic Innovation (RRAI) department. The RRAI areas – instructional services, libraries, research, and academic development – work to together to support staff and faculty to strengthen teaching and research across all UCN programs. As an intricate part of RRAI, reconciliation is central to all work done by CLEaR.
The work of CLEaR focuses on:
· Program and course development
· Program and course reviews
· Teaching supports (focused on technology)
· Reconciliation, indigenization, and decolonization in teaching
· Quality assurance standards (such as evaluation of courses by students)
· Embedding library service in curriculum
· Faculty and staff professional development
An Advisory Committee comprised of members from across UCN provides guidance and direction to the work of the CLEaR.